Live and Online Domain Auctions
January, 2021 / Time TBD
RightOfTheDot™ is happy to announce that we will be conducting a live and online domain premium auction during NamesCon Global on January, 2021 in Austin, Texas. The live domain auction will take place in January, 2021 time TBD. Pre-bidding will start inDecember, 2020 and will running through February 14, 2021.
The RightOfTheDot Premium domain auction is known for being an excellent opportunity to buy and sell some of the best domains curated specifically for this event. This is one of the very few domain auctions with a live auction component, complete with a real live auctioneer along with live remote internet bidding!
The premium live domain name auctions held during NamesCon over the last several years had many really great sales such as:
- Lawn.com $240,000 Wine.club $140,000
- Tuscany.com $157,500 Single.com $290,00
- Penis.com $110,000 Fort.com $66,500
- Erotica.com $80,000 HomeCare.com $350,000
- 88.xyz $70,000 Sportscars.com $48,000
- Web.hosting $52,500 YEA.com $44,500
- Super.com $1,200,000 OL.com $900,000
- Great.com $900,000 Leads.com $435,000
- Stop.com $110,000 DJs.com $130,000
- DomainNames.com $370,000 MyWebsite.com $70,000
and many more that totaled Multiple Millions in the Live and Online Auctions sales!
Domain name submissions will remain open from now until just prior to the auction! If you are interested in submitting your premium domains, you can do so here on auction submission page. Only premium domain names will be considered for this event. You can also contact Monte@RightOfTheDot.com
How does the auction work?
- Approximately 500-800 great domain names are chosen from tens of thousands of submissions. If you currently own a domain you’d like to be considered for auction, you can submit the domain for review.
- In early December through Feb 14th, names are loaded into the special event auction for pre-bidding and testing. You can place pre-bids on domain names through the special auction.
- In January, approximately 125 of these premium names will be selected to go to live auction in January during NamesCon Global in Austin, Texas.
- Not going to be in Austin but still want to bid on the domains? RightOfTheDot’s special Proxibid system will be the live bidding platform used for the event auction. You can visit http://www.proxibid.com/rightofthedot to sign up for an account, then bid on domains online during the live auction. The Live Auction Catalog will be posted there prior to the event.
- If you’ve been bidding on a domain that gets selected for the live auction, we will email you about the change. You will need to continue bidding through the live auction at that time.
- After the live auction ends, any unsold domains that were selected for the live auction will be returned to the Extended Auction.
- You can continue to bid on these domains until this extended auction ends on February 14, 2020.
- Any qualified names not selected for the live auction in January will remain in the extended auction for bidding until February 14, 2020.
Who can place a bid?
Anyone with a valid account can bid on domains while they’re in pre-bidding. If you wish to bid on domains over $1,500 you’ll need to verify your account. If you’re bidding during the live auction remotely http://www.proxibid.com/rightofthedot you will need to complete verification here: http://www.proxibid.com/rightofthedot according to our rules for high dollar bidding. You can also register to bid live at the RightOfTheDot Premium domain auction event. RightOfTheDot representatives will be on site to help you sign up correctly and register you for your paddles.
If you cannot attend the conference or the live auction, you can sign up to bid and participate through our live auction platform here: http://www.proxibid.com/rightofthedot
- Specialist Contention Resolution Auction for new gTLDs
- A neutral and safe place to expedite negotiation and mediation
- Resolution for contended gTLDs before the ICANN process